A traveling bartender's cocktail kit is a tool that allows bartenders to mix drinks without spending a fortune. It includes all the essentials, such as shakers, muddlers, jiggers, and strainers. Having everything in one place makes mixology easier and more affordable.
Some of the more popular items in a travel bartender cocktail kit are the following:
- Mixing glass – This is essential for shaking cocktails and making them smooth. A good mixing glass has a wide mouth that helps reduce clumps while mixing ingredients.
- Jigger – The jigger is used to measure ingredients like spirits, lime juice, and sugar.
- Strainer – A strainer is used to remove solids like ice from drinks before serving.
- Muddler – The muddler is used to crush or mash fruits or vegetables for drinks like martinis or Margaritas.
The Benefits of a Traveling Bartender’s Cocktail Kit
A traveling bartender’s cocktail kit can come in handy on any trip. Here are some of the benefits:
1. You can create amazing cocktails anywhere, with any ingredients.
2. It’s a great way to show your guests a little bit of your culture.
3. It’s easy to pack and take with you on the go.
4. It’s a great way to make more money while you travel.
5. It’s perfect for impressing your guests!
What You Can Carry in a Traveling Bartender’s Cocktail Kit?
A traveling bartender’s cocktail kit is essential for any barkeep on the go. The best part? You can carry the essentials in your pocket! Here are five of the most important ingredients in a cocktail kit:
- Shakeology shaker
- Martini glass
- Collins glass