Air pollution is not only limited to outdoor places. There are many sources that promote air pollution anywhere including inadequate ventilation, source of combustion, building materials, furniture, household cleaning products, etc. Air in your home contains substances such as pollen, cigarettes, and many other dangerous contaminants.
Various kinds of air purifiers are available on the market. To choose the right one for your home, you must consider certain factors. You can buy the best dehumidifier air refiner for your new home. Some of them are discussed below.
Air cleaners can remove most or all dirt present in the air indoors. Need to know about various types before choosing one.
• High efficient water particulate purifiers (HEPA) trapped airborne particles, when the air was forced through a filter. They removed air pollutants by 0.03 microns or larger size. They are efficient in removing solid dust particles, pollen, and mold spores. However, they cannot eliminate the stench and chemical smoke.
• Ionic air purifier provides a negative charge for particle material in the air, which is interested in positively charged pollutants in the air. The combination of these particles is severe and therefore they are calm.
• UV air purifier sterilizes indoor air by making it past UV lights using forced air. They are effective against microbes such as bacteria and viruses. They can be chosen to provide a cleaner place for family members who are sick in your home.
• Ozone air purifier is efficient for removing bacteria, chemical smoke, and bad smell. They release ozone into the air that disinfects microbes and other particles. However, excess ozone in the air is harmful to your health. Also, the combination of ozone with other substances can make new pollutants.
• Carbon cleaners combine adsorption technology. When particles and odors pass through the filter, they are bound to activated carbon. They are suitable for worshiping gas, smell, chemicals, and smoke.